Other Mycotoxin Adsorbents in the Market
1) All other mycotoxin adsorbents available are
selective only for Aspergillus toxins, such as Aflatoxin (Polar
Toxin) with and adsorption efficacy of approximately 94%.
2) All other mycotoxin adsorbents available are
poorly selective for Fusarium
toxins such as T2, Zeralenone, DON , Fumonisin, etc. with a maximum
adsorption efficacy of 40% to 60%.
3) All other mycotoxin adsorbents available have
an effective inclusion rate of 2.5
kg to 5 kg per MT of feed. This occupies more % space in the formula
reducing the inclusion of other nutrients.
4) Because of the high inclusion rates of these
mycotoxin adsorbents, some, also
adsorb vitamins and minerals.
5) Most of these other mycotoxin adsorbents have
a high content of DIOXIN and
heavy metals, carcinogens in animals and humans.
6) NONE of the other mycotoxin adsorbents have
the CERTIFIED efficacies of AGRABOND at 500 grams / MT of feed,
nor AGRABOND credentials and certifications as already outlined.
7) All other mycotoxin adsorbents have a price
per MT of feed, to the end users
approximately similar to AGRABOND’S, but without AGRABOND’S