What is YUKA-EX?
Yuka-ex is an animal feed additive in powder form which controls
odors, ammoniac and any other emitted gases that might be dangerous
to animal health.
YUKA-EX is 100% natural . It is extracted from the stems of the
YUCCA SCHIDIGERA tree and air-dried . It is produced mechanically
and contains all the solid properties and composition of the YUCCA
CONTENT: YUCCA SCHIDIGERA powder
APPEARANCE: light beige. Free flow. Color variation due to its natural
SHELF-LIFE: 18 months at environment temperature
HEAT STABILITY: Excellent
PH STABILITY: Excellent
PACKAGING: 25 Kg.
MOISTURE: 5.88 %
RAW PROTEIN: 5.46 %
RAW FAT: 0.69 %
RAW FIBER: 24.10 %
ASH: 7.59 %
CARBOHIDRATES: 56.28 % ( including Min. 30% Yucca solids and saponins)
- ANIMAL FEED IMPROVING : investigations held by several universities
and also several field studies and tests have shown that adding
YUKA-EX to animal feed results in an improvement in pets feed
as a consequence of odor and ammoniac reduction.
- FREE FLOW: YUKA-EX is flow free, which permits the use of automatic
computerized dosage systems.
- SINERGISM: Investigations show that the use of YUKA-EX in animal
feed results in weight gain and higher feed efficiency .
- GAS REDUCTION: YUKA-EX diminishes waste odor , thus creating
a better environment for both, animals and employees.
- ECONOMY : YUKA-EX is one of the most profitable products made
to improve animal performance, resulting in higher incomes for
- POULTRY, SWINE
AND BOVINE FEED: 30 grams/MT.
- PET FEED: 50 grams/MT. Provides 50
mg. of YUCA-EX per pet feed Kg. , eg. 500 % above the maximum.
- It can be mixed with any other powder vehicle for more homogenous
inclusion. Example: 450 grams of mixer plus 50 grams of YUKA-EX.
Total: 500 grams per Tm of mixture.
FDA Approval All ingredients approved
by FDA (Food and Drugs Administration) and American Feed Control
Officials ( AFCO) under numeral 21CFR- 172.510