Hydroyeast® is a carefully selected and cultivated blend of species-specific microencapsulated probiotics, live active yeast, enzymes, and prebiotics that is infused with oregano essential oil. Recommended to naturally support optimal performance and overall animal health, Hydroyeast® is intended for use in all classes of aquaculture and porcine species.
As part of the Agrablend® line, Hydroyeast® contains a source of live, viable naturally occurring microorganisms.
Developed specifically for monogastric (aquatic & porcine) species
A go-to solution for improving shrimp feed intake rates and efficiencies
Helps keep pig production on track and stress-induced challenges at bay
All the ingredients in Hydroyeast® are classified as safe by AAFCO.
- Beneficial Yeast
- FOS Prebiotics
- Essential Oil
Benefits of Hydroyeast®
- Improves feed efficiency, reducing environmental strains, and promoting sustainable use of natural resources.
- Reduces fecal ammonia and nitrogen, improving habitat health and animal welfare.
- Promotes bioavailability and absorption of essential nutrients improving overall growth and production.
- Reduces mortality and stabilizes production though pathogen and stress control.
- Reduces non-productive days through stress management.
- Maintains proper gut health and influences critical functions of the GIT to offer optimal direct and indirect benefits on an array of animal health and performance factors.
- Microencapsulated probiotics for optimum stability.
- Natural, safe, and effective – allowing for use alongside other supplementations.
By the Numbers
- Improved reproductive traits: faster sexual maturity development, increased egg and sperm quality.*
- Improved weight gain by 28.2%.*
- Improved protein utilization.
- Improved average FCR by 18% in multiple university conducted trials.
- Hydroyeast® supplementation significantly improved immune parameters (Lysozyme & Phagocytic activity) and beneficially influenced immune related-gene expression in European Seabass.
*All of this data is from trials using tilapia.
Provides evidence of Hydroyeast® beneficial influence on critical functions of the aquatic GIT.
Looking for technical assistance?
For a seamless integration of Hydroyeast® into your operations, schedule a complementary technical consultation.
With species-specific ingredients that are scientifically balanced to target key issues, our products are designed as part of a species program, ensuring Agranco's commitment to supporting your individual operation. Learn more about additional solutions to support your swine and aquaculture operations.
Hydroyeast® is part of our Optimal Performance solutions, which take advantage of our Agrablend® technology, formulated to take the guesswork out of mixing microsupplements.
Get In Contact