Oxynova® for Aquaculture
Oxynova® for Aquaculture is a highly concentrated powder formulated of high-grade beneficial bacteria, enzymes, and probiotics formulated to rapidly metabolize organic matter and reduce byproducts in aquaculture tanks, ponds and pools.
Enhances water quality & reduces ammonia, nitrites & nitrates
Extends intervals between sludge cleanings in aquaculture environments
Reduces diseases and viruses
The ingredients in Oxynova® for Aquaculture are all natural, making Oxynova® a certified USDA biobased product.
- Probiotics & Lactic-Acid Producing Bacteria
- Beneficial Yeast
Benefits of Oxynova® for Aquaculture
- Reduces Ammonia and Nitrites: Oxynova® effectively reduces harmful ammonia and nitrites in water, thereby improving the overall water quality and creating a healthier environment for aquatic life.
- Sludge Reduction: By breaking down organic matter, Oxynova® significantly reduces the sludge buildup on the bottom of ponds and tanks. This process helps in maintaining a clean and balanced aquatic environment.
- Pathogen Control: Oxynova's unique blend actively reduces pathogens in water and sludge, including harmful strains like Vibrio. This aids in preventing disease outbreaks and promoting the well-being of the aquaculture population.
- Sustainable Aquaculture: By improving water and sludge quality and controlling pathogens, Oxynova® contributes to more sustainable aquaculture practices. It helps in reducing the environmental impact of aquaculture operations.
Oxynova® for Aquaculture
By the Numbers
- 40% reduction in ammonia concentrations, 70% reduction in nitrite concentrations. - Catfish Farm in Mississipi, USA
- 50% reduction in sludge depth. - Shrimp Pond in Mexico
- 90% reduction in Vibrio pathogens. - Vietnam
- 26% increase in post larvae survival rate, Litopenaeus vannamei. - Operation in Ecuador
- 14.8% increase in production, Litopenaeus vannamei. - Operation in Ecuador
- Extends the time between cleanouts due to sludge by 3 times. - California, USA
Looking for technical assistance?
For a seamless integration of Oxynova® into your operations, schedule a complementary technical consultation.
Oxynova® for Aquaculture FAQ
After 1 week of use, the fish pond became clear, fish health indicators improved, feed intake increased, and the disease prevalence decreased.
With species-specific ingredients that are scientifically balanced to target key issues, our products are designed as part of a species program, ensuring Agranco's commitment to supporting your individual operation. Learn more about additional solutions to support your aquaculture operations.
Oxynova® for Aquaculture is part of our Environment Restoration solutions that include our Agrablend® technology. Want to learn more?
Get In Contact