Vitacid CQ10™ for Shrimp
Vitacid CQ10™ is a highly concentrated blend of organic acids, essential oils, natural vitamin C, and coenzyme Q10 for use as an additive in shrimp feeds to reduce the challenges of oxidative stress, parasites, enterobacteria, and environmental pressure to stimulate the immune system and promote efficient growth.
Customized for shrimp digestive systems
Ensure consistent metabolite functions even when habitat consistence is challenged
Improved survivable when water quality parameters are pushed to the limits
All the ingredients in Vitacid CQ10™ are classified as safe by AAFCO.
- Coenzyme Q10
- Vitamin C
- Essential Oils
- Organic Acids
- Organic Roughage Product (base)
Benefits of Vitacid CQ10™ for Shrimp
- Notably improves cellular function and organ health, increasing resistance to:
• Oxidative stress
• Water oxygenation challenges
• Production stressors
- Notably improves immune function and gut health:
• Increases resistance to pathogen pressure
• Optimizes GIT pH levels
• Improves epithelial health
- A natural and effective alternative to antibiotics and growth promoters.
- Decreases mortality, increases yield and efficiency, ultimately improving performance and final product quality.
Looking for technical assistance?
For a seamless integration of Vitacid CQ10™ into your operations, schedule a complementary technical consultation.
Technology that Delivers
Agranco Corp. USA® utilizes a proprietary physical adhesion technology (PAT) that optimizes ingredient delivery through the appropriate release of the rapid digestion system of the shrimp species.
With species-specific ingredients that are scientifically balanced to target key issues, our products are designed as part of a species program, ensuring Agranco's commitment to supporting your individual operation. Learn more about additional solutions to support your shrimp operations.
Vitacid CQ10™ is part of our Optimal Health solutions, which take advantage of our Agratechnical™ technology, designed to deliver targeted nutrition where it matters most for cellular protection and metabolic function, stress reduction, and gut health and immune function support.
Get In Contact